Halloween

Go down

Halloween

Post  Kitty Catty on Sun 14 Oct 2007, 08:17

What are you doing for this Halloween?
Are you going Trick or treating?
Planing a sceme?
Or are you gonna watch Freddy and Jason while you're waiting for kids to stop by your door and get scared by your face, wheather your wearing a scary mask or not

Post what you're gonna do THIS halloween

mwa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Here's a funny Halloween picture

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=37&u=11615878

If my life was a TV episode, I would bump into the screen so many times it would break and I would see a couch, sat on it and watch me keep on wrecking the screen, so I would change the channel and watch Homer, then he would've seen me watching him watching me. Then he would've broken the screen and thus, wrecking the fabric of space and time, ripping to shreads time itself. What's the point of living if all you ever knew is made up, just some TV episode...

I wonder what's on TV right now
Kitty Catty
Colonel
Colonel

Female
Number of posts : 129
Games made: : Working On Mistmantle startup and
Registration date : 2007-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halloween

Post  Kitty Catty on Sun 14 Oct 2007, 08:17

dgdfgdfgdffhhdjdjg

If my life was a TV episode, I would bump into the screen so many times it would break and I would see a couch, sat on it and watch me keep on wrecking the screen, so I would change the channel and watch Homer, then he would've seen me watching him watching me. Then he would've broken the screen and thus, wrecking the fabric of space and time, ripping to shreads time itself. What's the point of living if all you ever knew is made up, just some TV episode...

Kitty Catty
Colonel
Colonel

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Catty on Sun 14 Oct 2007, 08:18

hsdfhajtjtymt md,dtkdtykm thykdtkm t

Kitty Catty
Colonel
Colonel

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Catty on Sun 14 Oct 2007, 08:19

jrsyjekuyhergn juwv iv h edhw ij iwe bvjcx vbjsfkv
gdn kdh bjme bjmksk ndjkv mnfdjkfn jmf njkgvb ne
b vyfch b judfkjhedh beifuj bejikf
bv djfk bned
f nkjd kfd
jk bkdsji?

nev ujenvo vnouernvoein!!!

Ha ha ha!

secret language

Kitty Catty
Colonel
Colonel

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas on Sun 14 Oct 2007, 09:51

o.jp.y nabigai. mf aoo!!! ydco co yd. ypg. o.jp.y nabigai.!

abe urp frgp cbur yday cb mf rlcbcrb co a k.pf nam. jre.!! CY CO BRY .K.B O.JP.Y!

sOMETHING I LIKE TO CALL EKRPAT

I can resist everything except temptation.

Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.
Nicholas
Colonel
Colonel

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2007-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Catty on Sun 14 Oct 2007, 10:17

yeahhhhh....
o.kkkkkkkk
um...yeah...

Kitty Catty
Colonel
Colonel

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Catty on Sun 14 Oct 2007, 10:47

"I FEEL LIKE CHICKEN TONIGHT, LIKE CHICKEN TONIGHT"

Kid: "Mum, can we have chicken tonight tomorrow?"
Mum: "SHUT UP YOU LAZY, F$#$%%#, SON OF A ME, UGLY PUNK AND EAT WHATS ON YOUR PLATE!!!"

Kitty Catty
Colonel
Colonel

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Catty on Sun 14 Oct 2007, 10:48

Mum: "SHUT UP YOU LAZY, F$#$%%#, SON OF A ME, PUNK AND FINISH WHATS ON YOUR PLATE!!!"

Kitty Catty
Colonel
Colonel

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitty Catty on Sun 14 Oct 2007, 10:54

The family sits down to eat their Chicken Tonight, and Mum has had a rough day

Mum: "SHUT UP YOU LAZY, F$#$%%#, SON OF A ME, PUNK AND EAT WHATS ON YOUR PLATE!!!"
Kid: "Uh... escuse mother...uh...dear"
Mother: "SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"AND TURN DOWN THAT RACKET!!!!!!"
Kid: "Mother, why is Daddy dead-"
Mother: "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, EITHER EAT, TURN DOWN THAT CHICKEN TONIGHT MUSIC, OR WE'LL HAVE KID TONIGHT INSTEAD"
Kid: "Uh, Mother, don't you mean you'l-"
Mother: "THATS IT!!!!!!! YOU PUNK, YOU HAVE DONE IT FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!"

the following series of events that happen are to graphic and violent to be shown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitty Catty
Colonel
Colonel

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content